Yeargh.
Another day, more editing, more Project stuff... Yay.
I plan to hand in my report on Wednesday (due Friday) and spend 2 days working on the website I also need to put together for it. I like design and art and websites, so it'll be a kind of work-related guilty pleasure. But first, TO THE LIBRARY!
*sounds of cape swishing, Darkarang drawn from utility belt, firing and Dark flying into the... morning... sun. :/ )
I think Bright hasn't pulled a girl/declared his love/"assaulted" a housemate in, oh, a week? What's up with that?
Edit: Man, I hate workin' in my university library.
Edit 2 (at 12:45am) : Today sucked.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.