This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, March 28

Update time, then.
Yeah, spent most of yesterday asleep as I went out on Friday night and drank 14 beers. That's a lot of beers. Then I got a kebab. I hate British Kebabs.
Naturally, I spent the rest of the day asleep, approximately 17 hours. Which was groovy.
Then a good friend was in a Gilbert And Sullivan operetta so I mosied along to that. Otherwise, my Saturday was fairly boring. I'm going to spend most of today doing several things of usefullness to attempt to atone for my lack of work yesterday. Namely, try to complete that piece on AI, as well as make a start on a program I've been meaning to write for our home network. I'll post more if I get any where near actually attempting it but it would be a nice project to do.

Yeah. Otherwise, life's boring. I'm gonna sit down to a bowl of cereal and some coffee then maybe, just maybe, try and rewrite that personal section I keep meaning to get around to.
On a side note, due to the system format, email deletion and my lack of any real information retention, it'd be Stuponfucious if you could re-email the username and password for your server, Shaun.

Edit: Not gonna be home at any time during the holidays, it looks like. Sorry kid, but I got too much to do and I'm not even doing it.
Song of the Moment: Day by Day - Five for Fighting