So I figure I'll see if I can get a list of the 5 all time Childhood Bad Guys going. Bright can try and get 5 All time Good Guys from Childhood:
Top 5 Bad Guys from Childhood:
1: Skeletor
2: Shredder
3: Galvatron
4: The "I'll get you, Gadget...." guy
5: Gargamel
Hit us up with your favourite bad and good guys in the chat box. Bright'll post his views on good guys and we'll combine the post to form some kind of Mega-Post, with Ninja Chop Action.
Yeah, you can totally watch me on a webcam live now.
You're not gonna get much all afternoon (English time) 'cept me working. Enjoy. Also, I still need a shave.
Edit: I've just got 100 hits in the first hour. I wondered why, until I realised that the site I'm using is hosting large amounts of "adult" webcams, and I'm handily spaced between about 15 webcams for "hot young teens". Funny, no?
Edit 2: Check the above link out as I fixed it..... no one tell my mom, okay? Also, my cam is out at the moment as I need to recharge it and the dock is broken so I can't charge and run it at the same time.... will be on later today.
dude... I'm totally a porn star now....
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.