So another day. Sounds like Ed is having a hard time. Seems like everyone is having a hard time.
Pretty much finished project. Give me an hour or two and I'm home and dry.
"Dude, I bought some UPDOG today."
"What the fuck is UPDOG?"
"Not much. You?"
"It's all mold, man."
Edit: 114 page project is in. I'm gonna sleep, then re-install Windows and start on the website I need to do by tomorrow.
Argh.
Edit:
"My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst
or break or bury or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer."
Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.