Man. That whole boy/girl physical intimacy thing KICKS ASS.
Yeah.
Otherwise, I'm playing at the Ultimate Outdoor Qualifiers this weekend. This means 5 hours frisbee a day in a hardcore, outdoor kinda way. Also, I'm horrifically unfit thanks to the whole broken rib thing and technically shouldn't be playing. Oh well. If I pierce my lung wall, forcing me to cough up blood, bone marrow and lung butter, so be it.
It does also mean I need to be up at 5:45am.
That's not even a real time. It's like the root of minus 1 - stupid and imaginary, but I'm guessing useful in some form... maybe, like, for milkmen. The time, I mean. Not the imaginary number. Unless they're dealing with imaginary milk, the thought of which boggles the mind.
This post was brought to you buy the number "Seven" and the word "OWNED".
Owned?
Yeah, OWNED
What, pwned?
You mean, like, totally owned?
Dude, ownage.
Bittersweat 0\/\/n4G3
oooooo
wwwww
nnnnnn
"If there were dreams to sell,
What would you buy? "
"Soldiers who wish to be a hero
Are practically zero.
But those who wish to be civilians,
Jesus, they run into millions. "
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.