I'm fine. Just very busy and stressed.
Laura situation: Ergh. Will explain later.
Roland, the gunslinger.
Bright likes him 'cause he's the archetypal hero: This guy so focused on doing what's right he'll sacrifice anything and everything to get there. Personally, I enjoy the stories because they're a nice mix of the hero thing, but with some actual real life issues (sex, love, betrayal, death - of everyone/with everyone, including deaths of main characters) as well as throwing in the small bit of poetry that King actually produces. I think that, alhtough Stephen King made himself famous through gore/blood/sex, he's actually pretty good with words and poetry. Yeah.
"Can't let you be, 'cause you're beauty won't allow me.
Wrapped in white sheets, like an angel from bedtime story..."
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.