"Hi, My Name's Michael, I'm Your Brother and I'm going All Over The World, meaaaaaaaaH"
/high irritating imitation voice
Got 3000 words to write between today and tomorrow 2:00pm.
If you've got nothing to do, and it's your kind of thing, I'd advise you to keep checking this blog throughout the day. I intend to post about 5 pictures and write some bits and pieces when I'm not working. Groovy, huh?
In the between time I'd also advise you to check out my brothers travelog.
As your lawyer I advise you buy a fast car and a stash of drugs and we drive to Vegas immediately.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.