This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, March 7

God. Tried to "fix" my housemates computer, as I gave him my old stuff.
What this basically entailed was me attempting to dodge porn.

Checking the sound card details: Offered porn
Downloading new drivers for Graphics card: Offered porn
While attempting to partition his hard drive, I believe I was offered porn, but through the badly translated Spanish, garish colours and flashing banners it could have have been pretty much anything. Judging by the amount of Vagina I've been offered tonight there must just be truckloads of them lying about the place somewhere.
It's the most turned off I've been in my entire life. And I'm a guy.
I don't think I can be turned off.

Throughout all of this my housemate smoked pot AT MY FACE. And attempted, lamely, to explain the porn banners. He failed.