This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, March 19

Dude, this R teh SUXX0r!
Am having to re-install Windows at break-neck speed in order to get website done... argh.

Edit: The Project Website is up, although not particularly nice looking or tasty. Argh. I need somefood and some sleep. In that order.

Edit 2:
Drunk.
Got some sleep. Helped.
Then went out. Got pretty trashed. Laura and me ain't been too good. I could be impartial, provide you guys what you deserve, an honest, 2sided view of our lives together but, in my mind, over the last 2 weeks she's called me "mean and self centred" and "weird and fucked up". So I don't particularly feel liked.
Throw in the fact she's stated that she'd have dumped me multiple times before "if it wasn't for your looks" and I'm really, really not feeling the like, right now.
May just say so tomorrow then get really, really drunk (like, more drunk than now) at the Drink-The-Bar-Dry extravaganza.
Did I mention the innumerable girls I turned down tonight.
A Hint: I turned down innumerable girls tonight.

This is INCREDIBLE, despite it's foreigness.