Does anyone else sense a serious "editing" coming along with regards to Brights post? I do.
Two quick (but important) things:
1) About two weeks ago I received an email saying "You've got a Match!" from a website boyWonder and I used to cruise fairly often - HotOrNot. In essence and quickly, my housemates and I, when drunk, cruised the site for about an hour and chose some of our favourites. Now I find myself with 3 double matches.
She's amazing.
My housemate fancied her.
She was my original random match.
2) Sorry about lack of mails. Went to bed late and tired. Still got 2000 words to do today... argh. Also lecture and meeting. Will seriously try later - possibly between 5pm and 7pm GMT. May also be on mIrc for a bit.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.