So yeah. I'm gonna be a dick. I URGE you not to rise to this - URGE you. DON'T click these links. 'Kay?
Not this one. DON'T!
This one either, okay?
There. You feel stupid now for clicking them, don't you? I had a friend manage, somehow, to get me to click both links. I feel dirty, dirty, dirty inside. I need a shower. Seriously. And I had to spread the happiness. I mean: You would too, right? .... right?
Otherwise, life's okay. Woke up late today, accomplished no work, went to Frisbee, played my little heart out since I've not played for at least a month and I suck and am no longer on the first Team. I then went for a run, just as it decided to piss it down, despite the really, really nice day it had started out being. Yeah. I've then done nothing.
Laura and I are okay but I was in a really weird mood last night and she made us leave a group of friends so she could go home to... watch Friends. Which kind of sucked. Then when she asked whether I was okay I said I was just in a weird mood then followed up with "It's not you or anything, it's me" which she freaked out a bit about, as it's the classic "I'm dumping you now" buildup. I placated her and all was well, though.
I'm off out tonight now tho, although broke.
I'm also gonna be upgrading my system sometime soon. At the moment it looks like a Barebones system with a nice AMD Athlon 2800 purring quietly away underneath. ph34R m3! For those of the non-Geek variety this means I "pwns j00!".
Translation: I "own you". This means I effectively kick ass, chew gum and have copious sex with your mom, all in one. It's also an insult. For example:
"Dude, you got totally owned!"
Otherwise, just applying for jobs and stuff. Boring boring really. One of the jobs (the sweetest one with mondo cash and a groovy setting) means I might potentially not get to either Canada or America but... well, the job would rock. It's also a 1 in a million chance I'll even get an interview so that's nice.
Dude, twice? What's up with that? You like her or what? And you do realise you can just delete your own posts - there's like a delete button and everything, muchacho. Just a heads up.
Your dad getting married? And you're the best man? I'm thinking Bridesmaids aplenty. As for the weird factor... life seems to be like that. I'd post more but I've views.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.