This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, February 2

So today's been like every other day. Limited success with my tank (my Final University Year Project revolves around a tank hooked up with Ultrasound and some basic AI ), although today was mostly because I had loads of lectures on than anything else. I'm getting there but I've still no actual words in my report as yet. 10 000 expected by 6 weeks time. Better start cracking asap.
Spent Weekend bowling on Saturday with The Fish, my Ultimate Frisbee team. Came second. I'm not half bad.
Otherwise either attempted some work or chilled out. Been remarkably unmotivated, thought I seriously can't afford to be. Spent last few nights trying to get to sleep when all I can think about is either jobs or my exams or my project or... you get the picture.

I've added some links, changed my photo (despite me being hot, as suns are hot in it) as I've a relatively new hat. Well, not new. But fly.
I like it, anyway. You bastards.

Otherwise, my tiny world is relatively stable. Except for, oh yeah, I've got to design software that basically implements all the blue screen shit you see in the Matrix and various movies for the same time as my dissertation. And I'm not talking "Here's a specific video, edit out the blue". Hell, that'd just mean replacing it frame by frame for 2 minutes (25 * 60 * 2 = 3000 frames, depending on encoding).
I'm talking software that examines every pixel, posing the questions, possibly while smoking a pipe, of whether it's blue. Or, indeed, what blue is? Not back breaking but a serious pain in the ass.
For those interested I'm using the JMF. If you aren't, well done. You're normal.
Having problems re: Canuck visa. Not sure of timing with regards US visa, which I haven't started sorting out. Fuck.
Gonna do that now, actually. Yeah.
Later. And, dude... cut it on the smoking? Okay? Just being a friend here. Otherwise, catch you Thursday, for the thing right? We said at Starbucks, right? Great, great...