This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, February 15

So I'm drunk.
I know you're thinking "So, Bright provides the romantic interest and Dark over there merely provides the drunken, slightly cynicaly, probobly mildly serious, melodrarmtic overview but all in all it's kinda tedious - to which I say, fuck you."
... I got home on Thursday and it turns out that Emily'd left me 2 presents. Firstly, after I'd sent her "Badass Gum: 8 Damn Pieces" - a gum I found in a hippy store in Lancaster, not easy to find - she returned with a "stupid Biscuit - a stupid, small biscuit", something I should've "just thrown away", at least according to the packet.
I didn't.
The second part.... I got home on Thursday night and... I was drunk. And melancholy. I'll admnit, there was emotion. I was tired, there were Doctors appointments to go to and... it turned out that Emily, the night before she'd left, had covered my ceiling of my room in glow-in-the-dark stars. Remember when you were a kid and you had them?
Emily knew I loved the stars and covered my room in them the night before I left.
Shit.
I'm tired and drunk.
Bright is at a Tuxedo-Do with his housemate, amongst others, and no doubt, all set to score. If all goes well, she's gonna phone me and tell me what she thinks. I ain't gonna say shit to either Bright or you, cause, I mean, com'mon... I ain't stupid.
Sweet dreams, kids.