This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, February 20

So I got my demonstration of the tank in 2 hours. Going a wee bit mental. Yeah.
Also, 'bout 30 minutes pre-that I got a doctors appointment to see whether I need an x-ray or not. Nice.
Otherwise, life's okay. Been working some, playing with my new shuttle, hanging with Laura.
Stuff.
I'll post more later.
"postage", huh? 'splain.

Edit:
Katie Holmes is in the new Arena Magazine. I know that if you're anything like Bright or myself, that £4.00 is not only an investment but a Press Pass to the Backstage of SuperHotness or a lifetime ticket to the Playground of the One True Goddess, where all the rides are Katie and the snacks aphrodisiacs, serving only to prime you for another ride on the Rollercoaster of her picturesque, fantastically sexy body.
I think if I were ever actually in the same room as her my genitals would self-combust.

And it's more than that too. She's super-cute. Like you squished 50 puppies into a Cute Kompressor (tm.) and then threw in some sugar, spice and all things nice plus some Rainbows and Sunshine for fun.

Ed-eett by too:
Shit. Turns out I have a broken rib but still have to go for a heart sonogram. More later after my demo.