This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, February 12

So boyWonder is drunk and getting stoned and at home with his housemate (i.e. the girl that he's snogged 4 times this week).
I'm willing to place bets of anything up to 15 bright, shiny British Pounds of the Queen, Virgin of Scots, that he'll end up pulling her at the very least.
Otherwise, I'm also pretty drunk. And my tank is totally fucked. Like, screwed. Like "You've just lost everything you've worked to for like 15 weeks. How's that working for you? You like that? Say it. Say my name. "
Fuck.

So I got drunk. And watched some stupid movie. And now I'm gonna pass out and sleep and dream something nice.
Please, God, something nice. Everything else fucking sucks.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
So won't you kill me, so I die happy
My heart is yours to fill or burst
to break or bury, or wear as jewelery
Whichever you prefer


... and you kissed me like you meant it,
and I knew
that you meant it...



Edit:
Holy. Shit.
So I'm drunk. This we've established. And I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be fucking fan-fucking-tastic if, by some goddamn miracle, I get an email from my tutor stating that the problem was just something stupid and he apologises and he'll have it working by Sunday."
And I check my mail, and, lo and behold, he does.
There is hope. Small, fragile hope, but hope nonetheless. I know I didn't mention it earlier but this really, really hot, cute girl (who, by the way is American and has a twin sister) invited me out tonight in that kind of "Let's do things, dirty dirty things" kind of way and I resisted. Yeah.
I was all, like, "I have shit to do. And it nothing to do with my fantastic girlfriend." Yeah. I was the new hotness.
Old and busted.
New hotnesss. ---------------------> Me.