This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, February 17

Long, arsy day. Got tank back - haven't tested it but tutor has rigged it so it no longer takes rechargable batteries... I have to buy them.
No funding, no money.... £4 a pop for a battery, which apparently lasts a day, if that.

Otherwise, did some work (got 450 words of my dissertation) and some programming stuff. Then had KFC with a mate in town and ordered a train ticket and bought some medicine.
The medicine and train ticket... hmm.
See, about last November I started getting chest pains. These kinda searing, here-then-gone kinda pains in my chest. Not good. My doctor said it was a posture thing and that he'd think about sending me for a sonogram. Cut to 2 months later. Pains have been on and off - nothing for like 3 weeks then some for a bit. Appointment is kinda booked, then pushed back 'cause I got work. Ends up being booked for 8th week of this term, the week-before-the-week-before my dissertation is due. Not good. I ask my mom to cancel yesterday. Wake up with tight feeling in my chest this morning which has kinda been following me around all day. I phone mom, tell her not to cancel test and book £45 train ticket to South to go for sonogram (or as my friends call it, the "boy-or-girl-a-gram").
The alternative is I cracked a rib sometime last November and it hasn't healed 'cause it's not been set.
So I'm gonna go book an x-ray appointment tomorrow. Nice.

Spent afternoon shopping and got food and stuff. Nice.
Evening spent watching tv, cooking nice stir fry dinner.
Now gonna sleep. As am tired. And typing's hurt my brain.