This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, February 27

I've got "Jungle Boogie" in my head now.

I think you could quite happily create 2 automated scripts that generate whiny complaints about work and women and replace me and Bright with 'em and no one would be the wiser. ARrrrrgh. Got another meeting with my tutor this afternoon and while the last one was "could go okay", this one CAN'T go okay. For the simple reason I'm behind the "should be" deadline of having a draft of my dissertation by today. My tutor knows and understands this deadline is damn near impossible thanks to all the problems I've had but... still.

I really just want this damn thing done now.
Arrgh. Was gonna type more. Now gonna work.

OOh. I can't take any credit for the majority of the stencilish drawings here btw.
My personal hero did most of them - I just photoshopped and stuff. Will stick a link on the right at some point soon.

Edit:
I'm in very much a White Stripes, Stokes, Muse kinda way at the moment. I'm recommend :
Muse - Bliss
The Strokes - Last Night (better than the White Stripes Cover, I thinks)
The White Stripes - Black Math

Edit 2:
Really tempted to buy a nice little domain for us... I've technically got some money.... hmmm....

Edit 3:
Meeting went okay. Nice. Sadly, I still have 9000 words due next Friday morning but....