This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, February 16

Eh.
boyWonder - remember to use your "Edit" function, rather than post another one. Just a heads up dude. 'Tis cool if you're responding to something I post, 'cause that kind needs to be continuous, but otherwise it just wastes space.
So... wait.
You went for something with Mel, now you're writing Jo a letter and... what?

My life is upside down. I'm ass deep in work, but unable or unwilling to do it, mainly because my tutor still has my tank which "may or may not be fixed". I've a shitload of typing to do (+/- 10 000 words) so I'm gonna work on that but there's still a sick feeling in my stomach and little or nothing to calm it.
I'm terrified I'll get anything less than a 2:1 and my coursework is my best opportunity to outdo myself in marks.
I want to do well. I don't stress about stuff like this (he said, directly after a stress-out).
Laura yesterday said that I was "mean and self-centred" but that it was okay, since she "is just attracted to bastards". It wasn't the words, as she wasn't angry at all or even sad, but it was this resigned tone - like she totally and utterly believed I was a bastard. My first thought was that I didn't want to go out with someone who honestly believed that about me.
I also thought this was unfair as I'd specifically got the train down on Saturday to see Laura on Valentines day, although I did just go see her for an hour before going home, drinking and passing out. And apparently posting on here... which I don't remember... huh.
The appointments over the weekend went well - I'm just run-down and stressed and don't eat well enough, apparently. Which is fine. I'd pretty much come to that conclusion myself but it's nice to have modern medicine to fall back on, if only for the interestingly named drugs they so willingly provide.
My plan for today is to:
1) Await a response concerning the status of my tank from my tutor.
2) Work on my report - try to break a thousand words today.
3) Come to some kind of decision with regards to Laura.
4) Order my computer parts tonight.


I like our chat bar. I like watching DK somehow wishing to not offend a Scandanavian Witch by "coming onto her" through the use of a sidebar on a website held in Canada. Truly, this is the information age.

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
You're easy to talk to once people get to know you, but holding your personal audiences on a throne of bloody skulls tends to put them off at first.


God Bless the Onion and all who sail in her.