So. Thanks for the comment, Eb.
Day's been hectic. Pretty much every minute of my free time is spent working on my project. I'm literally counting free hours at the moment but telling myself I need sleep while I can get it, so I'm in bed by 12:00 most nights now.
There will be no going out. There will be no drinking. There will be little (to no) serious girlfriend contact. There will be no frisbee.
Until I'm happy with my progress. Until I'm ahead, albeit by a centimetre.
I just hope I'm happy by Saturday. 'Cause I'm wanting to do all of the above by then.
Had a meeting with my tutor today about my project. He seemed happy with what I've got, but urged (and I use the word specifically) me to get to the part of my project where I have some solid results, and a lot of them, to analyse since my project is an analytical one, not a goal or application oriented one. He also randomly thought up a few things for me to "implement". Which kinda threw my work timetable out the window. I left him a form, which I should have handed in at the end of last term but isn't marked or serious, to complete. An assessment.
My meeting ended approximately 4:20pm. At 4:30pm I received an email saying that, according to the form, I was "behind or lacking in progress". This means one of two things:
1) My tutor completed his part of the form, handed it in and the reviewer of the form emailed me stating I was behind, all in 10 minutes.
2) The email was generated and sent to both those who got bad assessments as well as those who hadn't handed theirs in.
I'm praying, hoping, swearing to whoever that it's the second option. The first option seems stupid and unbelievable but I'm worried and hence doubting myself so it seems an option.
Enough about work. The HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy movie is gonna star Martin Freeman (apparently "Tim" from The Office) and the guy from Love Actually. Pretty sweet. Check it out.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.