This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, January 27

So yeah.
Sorry about the lack of posts. Since Friday I've had little to no work to do, as my tank's still broken and I've no motivation to actually start the 10 000 words I need to write. I had a really nice weekend with Laura. 'Cause of my eye infection/mouth infection/bubonic plague, there was a lack of touching which somehow lead to a really nice "just hanging out" session. Otherwise, not been up to much.
I have kind got addicted to Gunbound. It's like Worms, only played on the internet and you can upgrade your avatar and increase your stats through playing a lot and well. This means everyone you play against does actually look different and it IS actually fun.
I'd head to GunBound HQ for any play instructions though, as the site and the game are made by a Korean company whose grasp of the English language is seemingly with hands made of butter. Check the website out and see. It's amusing at times.
If you wanna find me ingame, my nickname is secretDark.

Otherwise, eh. Just chilling. There's a new virus doing the rounds so, ffs, don't open any unknown email attachments - especially ones with messages like "The message is encoded is 7 bit ASCII" or something to that effect. If you don't know 'em, delete it. I've given up on reaching any of my family, since they always act surprised when they get a virus and most of our generation knows what to do but I think the warning stands.

So that's it for now. I'm gonna update the site again soon - get the photos and drawing galleries working properly - but not tonight or tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow tho.