So todays been pretty weird. I've done work in as much as an hours work rendered some good results (and consequently made me feel better) and I also got a haircut, something I've been putting off for a while.
I went to a cool place that's pretty cheap - only cose me 5 pounds and my dignity.
Not only did I have to wait 25 minutes to get served after making an appointment and everything but the women butchered my hair. I had this kind of extremely short sides, vaguely mullet like mohawk thing on my head. When she said she was done I just paid and left, thinking she'd only make it worse. So I went home and got my housemate to tidy it up and consequently it's damn short.
Otherwise, boring.
Spent last night playing Neverwinter Nights with 4 other guys. I have a Level 6 Rogue. I steal things and make traps and things. It's pretty fun, actually, despite the fact that they guys I'm playing with are aiming to be good so I have to resist the urge to pick pockets. I still do, but on the sly, so that's okay.
May blog later. Wanna work more.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.