So Laura arrived yesterday. And I feel kinda... let down. I'd cleared 2 days to spend time with her 'cause we spent the last 2 weeks of last term seeing each other for literally 30 seconds every 2 or 3 days and I figured it'd be nice. Only she went out with friends last night and tonight and has to do stuff in between. And the text message I get from her is asking me to come over and fix her hard drive.
Granted, there was some innuendo in the text. But it's still kinda sucky. I guess I'd do the same, spend time with friends when I got back, and hence I kind of understand but... just bored now.
Will definitely blog more later today but I've work to do now.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.