This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, January 21

So I've had a crap day. Got next to no work done, my glands have swollen up like footballs, there's an ulcer on my tongue and I feel shitty after yesterdays mildly drinking. Laura feels crappy too so I phone her and do the boyfriend "you're pretty, everyone likes you, I like you" thing, which is actually okay. I like doing the boyfriend thing, sometimes. I then get a call from Steve, the third party of our "New Hotness" brigade, all the way back from New Zealand.
So far all good.
Then my housemates shitty, old computer crashes and suddenly I'm supposed to fix it. It requires a full re-install of windows and he'll do the typical thing he always does which is wait till I've set him up then every 5 minutes make me walk up 3 sets of stairs to explain to him where his files are, why he can't find something or why he can't save his porn to a disk.... AARgh.
Not what I need in my final year. Not what I need.
And the worst part is the way he sits and watches me when I say something like "I'll try find you a cd-key" meaning "I'll find you a cd-key when I can..." but he'll just light up a cigarette and sit and watch me on my computer, in my room, offering really unhelpful little comments like "So, how are you going to find it?".
Aaaaaargh.

My new email address is ryan@scandanavian.co.uk
Because I could.