So I've been busy in the last few days. Mostly geek stuff - either work on Neverwinter Night-ing with friends. I have a level 7 Rogue. He's my friend.
Otherwise just hanging. Still working hard or trying to. Current assignment is to get tank fully and utterly operational - it's a bit sketchy at the moment. I'd post pictures but... I can't. And write 3000 words this week. Not for any purpose other than I need to have 10 000 in 5 weeks.
Had a fairly decent night with Laura - sat and watched Vanilla Sky one of my favourite movies - at least, it was decent until she declared I was a "puzzle", I never "expressed" myself "about us". Apparently she "can't figure me out" and I'm a "puzzle". My response ("I like to think of myself as more of a Modern Rubix Cube") didn't help. But we worked it out.
I keep thinking we're too different though. I'd just reached a place where I'm happy just hanging with her and seeing her and I don't feel the urge to bail because we've been going out for a while and suddenly she needs to "define us".
Stop me if I sound like cliche or a Nick Hornby novel here.
Anyway, it's late. I need sleep.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.