So I phone up Bright tonight (being Tuesday night) around 12:30am, wishing to enquire as to how his evening as progressed, only to listen to about 5 minutes of 2 people trying to explain to the poor guy that he lived 2 doors down from them. And that the door he'd been bashing on was not, in fact, his.
After 5 minutes (it really took 5 minutes) of this, I was cut off. A shame.
So, naturally, I phone back 5 minutes later to check on BoyWonder, only to find he speaks only Spanish. Before again hanging up. I don't speak Spanish.
I can honestly say I await an explanation with incredibly bated breath. Truly, twill be a thrilling tale.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.