This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, January 28

It wasn't the loving each other or the knowing they could never be together.
It wasn't the wind in the eaves of the empty house, or the bone dry rattle of the pills in the brown glass bottle.
It wasn't the bitter taste, with only a stale box of red wine to wash it away.
It wasn't waking with her dead and you all too alive.

It was the way your fingers shook.
It was the stammer, and the thickness of your tongue as you tried to speak.
It was the sound of sirens coming closer.
It was knowing that you would never get another chance.




Quoted from a Neil Gaiman Graphic Novel. It arrived in a package from Emily this morning, along with other things. I might post later.

Edit: It's snowing. I'll post pictures when I get home.



Couldn't get pictures of snow in time - had shitty meeting with tutor that depressed me. Got this though. Clicking on it will get you a larger picture.

While we're in an artistic mood:

"Ain't no angel gonna greet me...
It's just you and I, my friend..."

Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

Old, I know, but good.