Argh.
Wrote a huge post about a program on TV tonight about "Inventions that changed the World: Computers", but I got disconnected from the internet and lost my post.
The irony.
I would post again but my blood pressure is pretty bad as it is right now anyway.
Basically they had Jeremy Clarkson, a fucking presenter whose main occupation is driving cars, attempt to discuss computers. By "intelligently discuss" I actually mean "slate AI, spread more propoganda about Terminators, the Matrix and other Western misconceptions as well as tout the AIBO as the AI communities greatest achievement"....
....
I'm gonna end it there. I've too much Rage right now. And Rage makes Dark Hurt People. Bad People, but Hurting Makes Me Bad Too, according to my therapist.
I'll instead spend time on Joe Cartoon. Gerbil death calms Dark.
I'd advice the first timer to check the New Stuff section and start with the "Joe Mamma" cartoon, followed in quick succession by the "Gerbil Bar" sketch and perhaps even the "Gerbil in a Lightsocket" enema.
I've no idea why I felt the urge to use the word "enema" in the last sentence. I apologise to anyone Mormon, under 18 or stupid.
Edit: So I figure "What the hell, you know. Put the Sketches back up online. Hell, maybe even the Photos. It's nearly Christmas again or something."
You'll know the End is Nigh when I actually update the sketches. Plus, there will be burning unGodly types and balls of flame and plagues and stuff. But keep checking the site anyway.
.... dude, those are some old-ass, ugly friggin' sketches of mine. I'll update with the new hotness sometime soon.
Edit deux: Laura = my girlfriend = super-babe.
Be told.
These monkeys say hi.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.