Song of the moment: The Flaming Lips - Flight Test
Also - I went through a John Mayer phase in the US over the summer and I've got back into his music again. I'd recommend "Fear" and "Neon" and perhaos "Your body is a Wonderland".
Will blog more after breakfast/shower/work.
Post breakfast/shower Edit: Snowed under again in work. Had yesterday and Thursday night "off" when I went out to dinner with Frisbee peeps and girlfriend. Was cool. Yesterday was spent sleeping or playing computer games or drawing. Today was meant to be work followed by Ultimate practice, but has turned into breakfast/shower/hanging out followed by work. No time for Ultimate practice, it looks like.
I had a look at the work I had to do and what I thought would be a fairly simple essay on a Database turned out, in fact, to be a fairly simple essay on a Database we have to implement. Arse. And then my other piece of work due fairly soon is in fact an Online voting system. A complex one involving simple cryptography and server authentication as well as concurrency and semaphore implementation.
Oh, and then there's my Networking coursework. And of course my Neural Network re-write for my Third Year Project.
Forgive me if you've understand or care about little to nothing in the above paragraphs. They were more written as a realisation of what I have to do than any attempt to actually blog coherently. Otherwise, it's all good, I guess. I'm young, beautiful, have a girlfriend, am about to receive a degree in Computer Science (hopefully).
*Receive 25 minute phonecall from Mom*
..... and I'm also apparently fucked cashwise. Shit.
Shit shit shit shit shit.
Shit.
Edit: You know what the best super-power would be? Total Independance.
It's not a classic super-power I know, but hear me out. Every super-hero's weakness is always his dependance on something - sunlight, his physical strength - even his dependance on the love of his life. See, if you had Total Independance you'd need nothing or no-one to exist. You wouldn't need money, air, love, time, space - anything.
I'd be totally independant, free to do or see what I want, not held down at all by anything. I'd be a God, without the responsiblity or ego.
Freedom. That'd be my Superhero name.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.