She's... hypnotic.
I got another parcel from Emily.
Quick breakdown for random:
Emily: Girl I liked for ... 2 years? Eventually told her the day before I left for America for the Summer. Never received a real response. She sends me parcels, these strange boxes of art and light and poetry. I send ones I make back. It's fun. I go back home (south England) every holiday and see her. It kills me slowly. Laura: My girlfriend of 3 and half weeks. I'm vaguely afraid she's a bit paranoid about us and a bit too... I don't know... over-confident? brash? for me but she seems like the perfect girl for me: Intelligent, smart, fantastic looking, rock chick .... All the things I've looked for for ages.
Penelope Cruz: My future wife. She's perfect. And Emily sent me a picture of her in the parcel I mentioned this morning... braraagugaaargh...
*shake fist at sky*
Damn all these women in my life.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.