Seriously considering telling Laura address of blog. She told me I was "Dark" this evening, which kind of had me paranoid for about 20 seconds.
She also has a problem trusting me. This isn't such a problem - I'd have problems trusting me, too - but she does it out of the fact that she thinks I'm higher on the social scale than she is, which is untrue. I think she's beautiful, intelligent, cool - pretty much my perfect girlfriend. But she worries. So I considered telling her about this site. To assuage any fears she might have. Having said that, I wonder whether it would. She honestly has no reason to worry. I like her and don't think I'd be that stupid or drunk enough to screw it up. But telling her about this site - something I consider personal, almost to the point of secret? Is that over-compensation? Would I write differently knowing she was reading? Hide things from what is, essentially, my "diary"?
Anyone who blogs (you know who you are) who has dealt with this or thought about it or even has views, stick it on the chat-bar thing on the right, there.
Your views, kid?
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.