Random says:
Wotcha up to?
Dark says:
am drunk
Dark says:
was gonna have a glass of wine with housemate
Random says:
Well, I'm not. A bit early in the morning for that.
Dark says:
turned into 2 bottles... to just me
Dark says:
dick
Dark says:
correction: Australian dick
Dark says:
hows oz?
Random says:
Happy days.
Dark says:
where ya now?
Random says:
Hot and sunny.
Random says:
Already played some disc on the beach with my dad.
Random says:
Twas quite windy.
Random says:
We were on 90 Mile Beach.
Dark says:
which is where?
Dark says:
in relation to.. big places
Dark says:
and me
Random says:
SE of Melbourne, S of Syndey.Dark says:
i c
Random says:
Having to drive about 4 hours each day until we get to Sydney, but it's pleasant enough. Saw some Emu's in the wild yesterday.
Dark says:
cool
Random says:
Yeah, and a couple of dead wallabies. And I mean the animal, not Australians in general. That would be slightly worrying.
Dark says:
i would reply with some kind of reparte but, to be honest, i can barely see my own fingers, let alone the fucking keyboard right now
Random says:
Glad to see you're unable to cope without me. Next time I go away somewhere hot and wonderful, you're taking me.
Random says:
Again, I mean taking me to the place which is hot and wonderful, no sexually.
Dark says:
wait... i'm taking you? ... what... how does that work?
Random says:
However, even that last sentence sounds slightly dirty.
Random says:
Maybe I should rephrase the entire sentence.
Dark says:
yeah
Dark says:
maybe
Random says:
How about we go to South Africa sometime?
Random says:
In a few years time, when you're earning enough to pay for me.
Dark says:
Dude, that's never going to happen
Random says:
Okay. Fine. Be like that.
Dark says:
look, bitch, i've done some fucking stupid things in the last 5 minutes but theres no fucking way I'm taking a stupid, fuzzy, fucking Brit through customs with me when I visit my home country.
"Yeah, the dumbass trying to not get raped is a friend. Thanks, officer"
Random says:
lol
Dark says:
so what're your plans for tomorrow?
Random says:
Drive 4 hours today to this place where we're staying for two nights, then explore tomorrow. Wanna go for a hike or something.
Dark says:
cool
Dark says:
maybe with some hot aussie chick? "Oh look, the excessive humidity and soaring Centigradal temprature has forced me to shed my outer layer of Humanity, thereby being nude and nubile, possibly succumbing to your every whim."
Random says:
Er, you keep forgeting that for the time being I'm with my parent's. In fact, I'm sitting next to them in an internet cafe, praying they don't read this conversation, or more worryingly, the one I'm having with Bob.
Dark says:
Dude, I gotta get the fuck to bed. When I'm living out someone ELSE'S fucking fantasies, I really just need to sleep it off. Especially fucking yours.
Dark says:
Yeah. Well. That one time, when you sucked that guy's penis. That was funny. Hey, Dan's Mom.
Dark says:
Yeah, he is Homo.
Dark says:
They were right.
Random says:
lol
Dark says:
Even the neighbours.
Dark says:
Seriously.
Dark says:
He's loves the cock.
Random says:
Now they'
Random says:
re looking at me to work out why I'm laughing.
Dark says:
He macks fly penis like a motherfucker
Random says:
Do me a favour, save this conversation for me so I can reread it when I'm back.
Dark says:
dude, I can't eben see fuckin straighjy
Dark says:
how the fuck am I gonna savce my own ass, let alone a fuckking conversation
Random says:
Did you do something bad?
Dark says:
,ebe
Random says:
Who did you phone?
Dark says:
mabye
Dark says:
maybe
Dark says:
fuck
Dark says:
no one
Dark says:
was gonna send an email
Dark says:
didn't in the end
Dark says:
stuck it on my blog
Random says:
Alcohol should come with a warning label: "Warning, drinking this will make you do some fucked up shit"
Dark says:
yeah
Random says:
What did you say?
Dark says:
just... stuff
Dark says:
about this girl I used to like versus my girlfriend
Random says:
...stuf...
Dark says:
the kinda shit that gets you dumped and alienated
Random says:
Would removing this stuff from your blog be a good idea?
Random says:
Like, now?
Dark says:
fuck yeah
Random says:
But not before I read it. What's the url?
Dark says:
dude, there's no way i'm give you my blog
http://darkandbright.blogspot.com
I mean, who knows what the fuck you might do
Dark says:
wait
Dark says:
shit
Random says:
Delete it.
Random says:
Delete it noooowwww.
Dark says:
yeah
Dark says:
no one reads it really
Dark says:
laura doesn't know bout it
Random says:
But the fact is that it is there.
Dark says:
only me, bright and bob
Dark says:
true
Random says:
One day she might read it, and you'd've forgotten about it, and it's not worth it.
Dark says:
fuck yeah
Dark says:
but
Dark says:
having said that
Dark says:
it's what i think now
Dark says:
which is the reason i started the blog
Random says:
Well, then keep it.
Random says:
But keep it to yourself.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.