Man, life's screwed up.
I say fully realising I'm providing no explanation nor do I intend to and I know this is the worst kind of post in a blog (or so I think) but...
damn.
Life be screwed up.
Edit: Ah, the sweet sweet lull and caress of videogames. When coffee and sugar can't sooth my aching metaphorical brow, her often violent, sometimes unexpected touch brings me to a quiet place within me I hardly even visit otherwise. Need For Speed Underground does not caress, per se, instead it ... ravishes. I'm fairly certain guys can't be ravished but I don't know what to tell you. I feel ravished. And it's a good thing.
NFS Underground is like the best, but dirty, crack cocaine, cut with LSD and stirred into your White Mochachino, along with 3 extra shots of expresso. It's just a rush.
I literally sweat pure adrenaline as I take corners at 220 km/h in downtown ChinaTown.
Invest in it. It'll invest in you.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.