It's like crack, I tell you.
It's okay, just this last time.... just more more... please, you know I'm good for it....
I have a car that is physically sex. It isn't sexy. No, it's the revving, turbo-boosted, sleek, metal epitome of Sex itself.
I'm pretty sure when the 4 Hourseman of the Apocalypse ride out, at least Death will have invested in the sheer luxuriousness of something resembling my current vehicle.
Would blog more but need to work.
Edit: Saw LOTR: TROTK (figured that while I was acronyming I might as well go the whole way). Beautiful, clean. Perfect end, albeit a long one.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.