I'm tired but I have a few minutes... well, not really, but I'm gonna blog anyway. I've taken myself off the HotOrNot Meet me thing cause random women want to meet me and, as they're effectively not real, this is merely depressing.
There's a tendency towards all these stupid quizzes at the moment - especially on blogs. As a result of 10 minutes quizzing, I've found out I'm Marlin from Finding Nemo, Trinity from The Matrix ("A moden heroine"), my inner child is officially 10 years old and, should Dante's inferno exist, I'm pretty much fucked.
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
| Level | Score |
|---|---|
| Purgatory (Repenting Believers) | Very Low |
| Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) | High |
| Level 2 (Lustful) | Very High |
| Level 3 (Gluttonous) | Very Low |
| Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious) | Very Low |
| Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy) | Low |
| Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics) | Very High |
| Level 7 (Violent) | Moderate |
| Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers) | High |
| Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous) | High |
Take the Dante's Inferno Test