This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Tuesday, December 9

I should be working. I will be working soon. But... The Parking Lot is Full is back up.....
To see what I mean, click the link. Click the archives. Cruise to 1997, October 3rd. And God help your soul is you laugh as loud and as hard as I did.


Edit: OKAY, will work in 2 seconds. Firstly I got bored the other day and chased down my old HotOrNot link thing and stuck me back on voting, unsatisfied as I was with my 7.2 - the good news is that I'm back up to 7.7 and that, apparently, she wants to meet me. Dude, what the hell? Also, Kamp said they want me back next Summer, so it's all good. Also, do I say I want to meet this girl? There's no way we could actually meet as I'm fairly sure she lives in America or at least somewhere far away but ... wow. Just READ what she's into... only like about a hojillion of my favourite authors and bands... DAMN.

Edit 2: Okay, clicked Want to Meet. How could I not? Not that I'd cheat, yadda yadda yackity smackity.