This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, December 15

Dude. Woah. I'm more a Batman guy but...
Damn.
I loved the first movie and really enjoy the whole Spiderman character (Geek who gets powers, can't say he loves this girl 'cause his friend does, ultimately has to deal with deaths of close friends/relatives) - it all kinda resonates.
But I still think Batman is better. My thinking is as follows:
Firstly, ANY other "super"hero comes home, waits 20 minutes, let's their mutant healing factor or local equivalent kick in and BAM - good as new. There friends die? Nip back to the past, get them back. They need a report written - with super-speed they're only 10 seconds from printing to paper.
But Batman... relatively normal guy. Granted, the billionaire thing but that, to my mind, would only make it easier to ignore his crime-fighting. And yet he doesn't. He kicks ass. He isn't nice all the time. He has a sweet car.
But still....
...damn....