This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Thursday, December 11

Damnit.
Tomorrows scheduel....schedulle.... task list:
9:00am to 11:00am - Demonstrate Code and programs written over last week
11:00am to 2:00pm - Get into town, Shop for Laura, get food in town, get back to uni
2:00pm to 3:00pm - Lecture on Formal Specifications
3:00pm to 4:00pm - Attempt to complete coursework due Friday... haha...
4:00pm to 5:00pm - Lecture on Formal Specifications... again....
5:00pm to 6:00pm - Exam on Formal Specifications (don't ask me WHY we have 2 lectures then an exam...)
6:00pm to... Friday 9:00am - Dinner, Coffee, Attempt to complete Report on Java Objects versus the ODMG standard as well as Networking Coursework.
9:00am to 9:30am - Breakfast
10:00am to 10:30am - Wish Laura goodbye, give presents
11:00am to 12:00am - Lecture on Distributed Systems
12:00pm to 5:00pm - Complete aforementioned Report and coursework
5:05pm until Monday - get drunk at least thrice, wear some kind of ridiculous hat and claim I am, in fact, a hat stand but that Machiavelli made me do it.

Realise that's more of my indefinite task list than just tomorrow but I thought it deserved describing. Also, I have to find time to burn Laura a CD and finish a drawing for her as well. And I'm staying up till 9:00am to get some work done. Hahahah...hahaha.....arrrrggh......

I would also post something about confidence and how it relates to Brights post (and isn't the usual "You have to feel confident, yadda yadda, blah blah" thing) and why me and Laura were discussing it and stuff, but I need to work. Now.