Argh. So much work.
Was listening to a friend talk about his 1000 word essay and complain about how they had to research blah blah and how it was an exam and stuff. Interested, I did a quick word count on a piece of coursework worth about 3% of this years mark. Yeah, about 2500. Now, this isn't even "Let's spend a sentence talking about George Bush" - this shit has to be mathematical in it's preciseness. I have to spend ages reading the bloody Java API and referencing at least 2 textbooks to get this shit vaguely working. Vaguely. And it's worth dick. I've put about 2 solid days into it, too. And I still have to study for an exam tomorrow. And I'd like to implement some extra features into my code so I don't, by fucking default, lose 15%. Goddamn it.
Also, I have to go shopping for Laura by Friday but I physically do not have the time. Damnit. Hence a single blog entry for the day.
Out of interest, Bright is actually going out tonight with the girl he likes - movies, I think. Hence his lack of blogging. He's practically wetting himself and is counting the minutes.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.