This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, November 16

So. First things first, I guess. Made the first team proper (as opposed to the first squad) after an intense 3 hour practice yesterday. Got home to dinner with housemates and girls-who-used-to-live-in-my-house over the summer. Dinner was fantastic as my housemate is an excellent chef. I'm enjoying some good wine and conversation and all is well. Then a guy named Ed turns up, apparently a friend of Katie - the girl I like. They leave the party to go into town on their own for no real reason when I'm getting dressed and my housemate tells me the girl he likes, Kelly, likes me. Apparently. I say I'm not attracted to her, as I'm not, despite all my housemates thinking she's the prettiest of the girls.
So I get melancholy (drinking red wine does that to me) and we decide to head out into town, already drunk. I spend money I don't have (i.e. bill money) on drinks I don't remember and, somehow and for some reason, end up with Kelly back in my bed.
Nothing serious happened but enough fun was had by all for it to vaguely serious. Plus, she has this long list of times she's had one night stands and been dumped and told me it couldn't be another one. She left for work at about 12. I've slept till 3pm and am incredibly hungover to the point where marmalade made me gag.
I'm going out with someone I don't really find attractive, my housemate really fancied and is housemates to the girl I actually liked.
I didn't even like Katie all that much. I should have just stayed the hell out of Dodge.
At the moment I can either lie to her and keep going out with her for a while before breaking up with her or just say I don't really like her like that and alienate her entire household.