This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, November 15

So yeah.
Firstly, nice to hear about the girl dude. I still, and I guess forever shall, maintain that the best feeling in the entire world is waking up next to someone of the opposite sex. Even if you don't particularly like them, that "I'm alone and it's another day" feeling is kind of lessened.
Tonight I wasn't planning on drinking but ended up doing so anyway. Had some drinks at a friends house then left earlyish to "get some sleep" - my actual intentions for the night being just that. Got home mildly drunk to find housemates with girls who used to live in my house (over the summer) drinking large amounts of red wine. One of the aforementioned girls is, in fact, arty drama girl - for those just joining us or with a short term memory only, look back about 2 or 3 weeks in our archives. She be all cute and fine and talks about her screenplay a lot.
Anyway, we have long conversation during which it comes up that she has recently broken up (as in since Wednesday) with her boyfriend (who I didn't know she had anyway) and is now looking forward to getting drunk for the forseeable future. Also, she has cool sparkly eyes, especially when she gets excited which, by the way, is most of the time. She left about 10 minutes ago. My housemate fancies her housemate and knows I like her so we're organising some kind of pincer movement for tomorrow night, when they're coming over for dinner.
Yeah.
So, as I mentioned briefly, I'm kinda looking for someone at the moment. If only to pass the time.
Will blog tomorrow. Maybe hook up drawings again.