This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, November 28

So some asshole attempts to connect to my computer this evening while I was away (gone to see Laura) using a back door program. Unbeknownst to the would-be perpetrator, following several interesting Networking lectures I installed enough security and anti-virus stuff that not only did my pc rebuff the attack but light it up like Chinese New Year should anyone get a bit naughty. Was thinking some kind of recrimination might be in order but they didn't have a static IP address. They were (or there ISP is) based in Roachdale, Indianna. The bastards, should they attempt to connect again, will feel the full wrath of ... my... wrath. Yeah. Because I was away and got back too late I didn't get to do a full port scan and metaphorically surveil them but next time.... next time....