So let's start at the beginning, despite the fact I totally want to talk about Laura.
Yeah.
So I started the evening intending to do work. Tcha. And monkeys'll fly outa my butt. So got mildly drunk at home, Kelly turned up and asked whether we could "be okay - talk to each other and stuff" without it being awkward, to which of course I said yes. Then I went out, knowing I'd probobly run into Kelly and co. but wanting a night out anyway. Long story short I figured I'd talk to a girl I'd deemed "out of my league" - one of those girl you see out all the time but never, ever have the guts to talk to - but I decided to talk to. Turns out she's liked me for 2 years. That's 2 years. Yeah. And we spent forever talking and she's totally a "history geek" and draws and is... perfect. She has a boyfriend but is going to dump just for me. Becuase she's fancied me for 2 years. This is a girl I've deemed out of my league. DAaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
She's perfect, dude. Perfect.
Argh.
Edit: Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Argh.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.