So, I "broke up" with Kelly. Went okay, I guess. Think housemate that fancied her thinks I'm a dick for doing it over the phone (she wasn't in Lancs and I didn't want to wait too long) and for doing it in general.
On the other hand, I'm tired, have just had 3 guys invade my room with 3 pcs and we've gamed for 3 hours, i've downloaded Gay Bar by Electric 6 and also there's this.
If you're going to visit one link this week, visit that one and click on the Pilot. Then see if you can resist watching the other episodes.
I also haven't done any work for my meeting tomorrow. Crap.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.