This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Sunday, November 23

Shit.
So I planned to do work today. Sat down and wrote out all the stuff I need to do within the next week including 3 assignments, my final year project and learning for a quiz on Tuesday. All went to hell when all notes stored on Uni computers are suddenly not accessible meaning I can't study or work on anything but the un-important stuff.
Argh.

Edit: It's 11:45pm. If ever there was a time to make up for a recent lack of blogging, this is it. So yeah. I think I'll take this time to explain the Laura situation from the beginning. So on Thursday night I went out knowing I wanted to be around for the rock night at the University club because, I'll be honest, that's where my kind of girl tends to hang out (case in point). So because no one really wanted to go out I dragged a friend out with the promise of "a few quiet drinks" which, obviously, turned into a whole bunch of drinks. Queue several cocktails, beer, red wine later and I'm on the dance floor moshing away to Rage against the Machine when I notice this girl dancing next to me. This kinda happens sometimes but I'm not really interested despite my earlier desire. Then this girl moshes into me. I turn to check the girl out then realise, somewhat drunkenly, that this girl is the one I always see out on Thursdays and that she's hot. And I now have an excuse to talk to her. I think my exact words were "You're gorgeous", which, honestly, I feel pretty stupid about. I mean, come on, what the hell kind of an opener is that? If she hadn't also been drunk it would have been stupid. Also, I'm kind of tired of meeting people when I'm drunk/they're drunk 'cause if there ever was an impairment to judgement a shitload of alcohol is it.
That aside we started talking and I'm pretty sure the first 25 minutes were just each of us saying how we'd seen each other out and thought the other fantastic. That was nice. I got vaguely sober during that time. My mate decided to head after that and I joined him, only to lose her. I waited outside for her with mate and when she came out with her friend we headed out to get her a taxi. Unfortunately while waiting for her I noticed a guy pretty much passed out and vomiting on himself. Feeling pity I kind of helped him up, tried to phone a friend of his and eventually, while the girls waited, got him in a taxi with my mate, paying for it as well.
So ended up with Laura, her friend and myself standing outside club waiting for bus for her friend. This she then got and I got to walk Laura home. Took about 20 minutes and we talked the entire time about stuff.
The party Friday, which we organised to go to before I left her at her door, was great. We just hung out, held hands, she sat on my lap or next to me. Was fantastic.
Yeah.
So I get to see her for first time since Friday night tomorrow.
Yeah.
She's great.
Yeah. Anyway. Probobly had some other stuff to blog but am going to do some work now.