This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, November 7

Last Night:
Firstly, and most importantly: I made Emily a kind of gift pack thing for her birthday. Granted, late, but I think good. Consisting of a card which I made really cool - then placed in a very cool envelope I again made and threw in some drawings and stuff and gave her my probobly first or second favourite book (Stardust by Neil Gaiman). Only, I came home about an hour ago to find my fucking stupid housemate had come into my room, looked at the card and spilt fucking beer on it, sealing the envelope, when I still wanted to write stuff in it. Fuck fuck fuck. He also looked at porn again on my computer. And installed a game yesterday while I had work running in the background that he didn't shut down properly and could've fucked up and deleted. Did I mention he specifically woke me up this morning to a) play a game and b) look at porn. While he's not a bad guy at all, he's severly getting on my fucking nerves at the moment.

Fuck. I had loads more to say but I'm fucking pissed at the card thing. FUCK.

This morning:
Zen like calm. Edited friend into porn. And Mothra and Godzilla. Yeah.