Dude - to answer your question: It's because I look like a jeans model and you look like a fuzzy bear. (Plus I kinda Photoshopped the crap outa my photo and figured you'd scan and send me a better one anyway so no point in doing yours. Cunning, no?)
And Bright, kid, is you're gonna do the "PS. PPS. PPPS" thing, please just edit your original and and add it - makes for easier reading for the peasants and less kinda screwed up reading for moi.
Good phrase - "genus canis" - will be stealing that for myself. Not, you know, because I'll be... uh... never mind.
Will blog properly later after kitchen party where I won't be drinking. Been not drinking since saturday. Hope to make next weekend (like 8 days from now).
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.