The bold button be just below the posts tab at the top but I use the marvel that is HTML tags, geek as I am.
Just realised that as of 3 days ago I've been in this country 4 years. Damn.
Edit: God hates me. I was describing my situation to a friend and will now provide a brief summary:
So I liked Emily. Still kind of do. Then decided was a bad thing, not liable to get anywhere. Move on. Last Saturday decided to move in on Kate, friend of housemates. She went off somewhere as I launched plan so got bored, drunk and ended up with Kate's friend, Kelly. So, as of last Sunday, we were "going out". Broke up with her Tuesday because I "wasn't over someone". Technically true but not the real reason. Then, last night, when out with said Kate and Kelly start talking to a girl I've liked for ages in a kind of "you're always around and I always see you out when I'm out" way and turns out she likes/ed me for ages. So I totally want to go out with this girl because she's
a) Really, really intelligent.
b) Funky
c) alternative music-like
d) hot as hell
So I say this and she agrees. But, and here's the kicker, she has a boyfriend. Yeah.
The reason, to return to my point, that God hates me is that I was describing this to a friend over the phone as I walked home and used the phrase "No, Kelly was my ex-girlfriend. I'm talking about my new girlfriend" JUST as Kelly and Kate walked around the corner.
Summary: My world's on fire. How about yours? That's the way I like it and I never get bored.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.