You know what's mean? Is that when you're involved with a cool arty girl you can't get but still vaguely hold out for, it suddenly fuckin' rains the damn things.
Spent the evening talking to a interesting, obviously interested, arty drama student girl totally into Buffy, who had seen my room over the summer (which I have to admit, if you're a girl, is kinda interesting) when I wasn't there and did a total background check on me, even up to checking to see whether I'd got a membership at the local video store where she works. And while it sounds weird to someone from the outside, she was living in my house for the summer and...
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.