This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, October 11

Tired tired tired.
On the other hand, finished the work of art that is my letter to Emily. 'Tis fucked up, truth be told. I feel like I'm intimidating the girl, just by telling the girl how much I like her. But, a small but pertinent part of me says, fuck it - let's be selfish and actually care about us for a while - let's do something that's actually gonna relieve some of this girl-problem bullshit you feel. So I spill a fair amount to Em. Although I do say that if she wants me to stop liking her, I can try. See.... I still haven't got a response, email wise. And that bothers me. If she says "no" I can deal. If she says "yes" I'll be fucked but happy. Ecstatic. Inter-goddamn-planetary. But when she doesn't respond.... I'm fucked. In limbo.

My icq number: 244749789
Contact my sweet self, biatches. And shaun.