So, went out and got drunk tonight. Big surprise. Ended up in the worst situation ever - surround by hot, hot girls, all seemingly interested but unable to identify the girl I snogged/pulled/made out with last Thursday, leading to excessive paranoia and drinking. And more drinking.
In between all this I managed to avoid a girl so "easy" as to be more accessible than your local ATM, not even requiring a PIN code or any kind of drink. And she had a heaving bosom, a weapon that should be disallowed by the Geneva Convention under the Penis Enticement Act of Right-Bloody-now. Damnit.
Otherwise, I made the first team Frisbee squad, after playing on a level this afternoon that left me pretty much about to puke. I could barely walk after, was retching and staggering but managed to subdue all this till the "guys" left.
I don't want to even know what I gonna feel like tomorrow.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.